Who we are
What data do we collect?
PCL collects your name and email address which you provide if you fill out the ‘Reach Us’ contact form.
How do we use your data?
We use your data to provide updates on materials and events related to the work of the Participatory Creativity Lab.
How do we store your data?
PCL securely stores your data on servers in the US. We keep email data in a permanent mailing list, unless you request that your email be deleted. (See Right to Erasure, below.)
What are your data protection rights?
PCL would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request PCL for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that PCL correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request PCL to complete information you believe in incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that PCL erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that PCL restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to PCL’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that PCL transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected] or write to us at: P. O. Box 136, Willow, NY 12495, USA
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
terms and conditions
These website terms and conditions shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to hereafter as “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of the Participatory Creativity Lab (hereafter, PCL) website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
PCL and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sub-licensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and PCL makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website.
Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall PCL, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and PCL, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent PCL from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
PCL is permitted to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
PCL shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between PCL and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.